We know childcare can be the determining factor of whether parents can attend a fitness session, or not. We have a fun, spacious kids room with plenty of toys, books, art and light. There is always a childcare attendant on duty when childcare is offered. We are ready to accommodate children from newborn to 12 years old, $4 per child per class. Please sign your children up in advance when you book your class. Here’s how to do that:
- Login to Mind Body Online
- Go to the My Info Tab and Select Profile to “Add a Family Member”
- Enter each child as a family member and fill in the required fields. (First name, last name, your relationship to child, whether you pay for your family member)
- Next time you reserve your spot in a class, you will notice that childcare is also listed as a class. Select this “Childcare Sign Up” option, register your child by his or her name and you’re all set.
- Now you can purchase a single childcare pass or a childcare class package – cash at time of service is always welcome, too. The first time you buy online we will need to work a little magic on our end. Please register your child for the class you intend for them to attend and alert your instructor when you arrive that you’re a first time online purchaser. We’ll take care of the rest.
Parents are not permitted to leave the studio without their children, no exceptions. The kids room is multi-purpose so please do not bring your children to class when childcare is not offered. We do have a small lobby area where mature children can read or use a tablet during class, but we do not permit young children to be unattended for liability purposes.