Class Registration and Cancellation
Our classes are popular and the last thing we want to do is turn you away if you haven’t signed up online. Please enroll early to secure your space in class and arrive ON TIME.
Our classes progress quickly and warm up is a vital part of class, so any client who arrives more than 10 minutes past the beginning of class WILL NOT BE ADMITTED INTO CLASS. This is a STRICT policy. If you arrive to the studio after the cut-off time and are not able to join class, we will gladly reschedule you at no cost if you have an active AB membership or package.
LATE CANCELLATION and NO-SHOWS (fees charged)
Reservations cancelled less than 120 minutes prior to the start of class and will be charged per the policies below:
Intro 1-Month Unlimited and Monthly Unlimited: $10 charge for no-shows and late cancellations
Drop In- 5-Pack ,10-Pack, class reserved is forfeited
6 Months and Yearly Memberships: $5 charge for no-shows and cancellations less than 120 minutes prior to class.
**Any clients reserving through ClassPass must adhere to CP’s cancellation/no-show policies. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO MAKE ANY EXCEPTIONS.
- Pre-registration for classes is mandatory 2 hours prior class time to reserve your spot.
- All classes have a 2-hour cancellation policy. You must cancel your reservation online or via email or you will be charged for the class according to your membership status.
- Cancellations may be done online by clicking the “sign up for class” button, log in to your account, click the “My Account” tab, and then click the subtab “My Schedule”.
- All class purchases are non-refundable.
- Prior commencement you agree to sign all consent and release of liability forms, required by Yoga Treat LLC.
- Drop in’s are welcome but pre-registration is strongly suggested. Lack of sign ups at least 2 hours prior results in class cancellation by the studio.
By signing up for membership you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- I agree that if I choose to cancel my monthly membership, I will give 30 days notice. If notice is given less than 30 days, I agree to pay one month’s rate upon cancellation.
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I understand that membership freezes are not permitted.
- All class packages are activated on the date of sale (not the first use).
- Memberships are a 3-month commitment and require 30 days notice for cancellation, or they will automatically renew.
- I understand that Yoga Treat is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Those with medical conditions or injuries may contact the studio for additional extension options.
- Pre-payment is required at the time of booking a session(s), if made over the phone payment must be made with a credit card.
- Cancellations more than 24 hours prior to a scheduled session will receive full credit towards another individual session.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled session will be charged in full and will not be credited.
General Preparation for Class:
Yoga, Yoga Barre,Yoga TRX
- It is not recommended to practice yoga on a full stomach, eat a couple hours before class time.
- Wear comfortable and loose exercise clothing that permits freedom of movement.
- Please observe basic hygiene when attending a yoga class.
- Refrain from wearing perfume, cologne or scented oils during class, as some people do have allergies.
- Bring your own yoga mat or borrow one of ours.
- Yoga Barre classes: Wear longer pants covering the calf and ankle if possible for rolling out the legs on the barre.
Our Golden Rules:
- If you are waiting outside or in the reception are please speak quietly while a class is in progress.
- Be on time. Please be in the room a few minutes before the start of each class. Each class is organized with a beginning, middle and end, all of which contribute to your experience. If you come in late to class, you not only miss a part of this experience but you will disrupt the yoga experience for someone else as well.
- Turn off cell phones when entering Yoga Treat.
- Please avoid leaving early especially during a Yoga Class. If you do need to leave early, please kindly let the teacher know before class.
- Do not bring food or open containers in the yoga room. Please refrain from chewing gum during class.
- Please refrain from wearing outdoor shoes inside the class room.
- Please support Yoga Treat’s intention of creating a non-competitive and peaceful environment.